Rosedale Crescent, Earley, Reading RG6 1AS3 Bedroom Terraced house Sold STC
- 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOME
- REQUIRES REFURBISHMENT
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- 7 MINUTE DRIVE TO EARLEY STATION
- 17 MINUTE DRIVE TO READING STATION
- READING TO LONDON PADDINGTON OR EUSTON STATION IN UNDER 30 MINUTES
- EARLEY TO LONDON WATERLOO IN UNDER 1 HOUR
- 40 MINUTES DRIVE TO HEATROW AIRPORT
Located in Rosedale Crescent is a spacious 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACED FAMILY HOME, a great refurbishment project.
Asking price reflects the market value in the property’s current condition
The property comes with its own driveway parking and large back garden. The property is sold CHAIN FREE.
Located in a popular residential area of Rosedale Crescent close to local schools and shops, with transport links by road and train to London and further afield.
10 minutes drive to Royal Berkshire Hospital, perfect for commuting.
Just 40 minute drive to Heathrow Airport and under 30 minutes by train to London Paddington.
LOUNGE (6.35m x 3.25m (20'10 x 10'7))
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (6.35m x 3.59m (20'1 x 11'9))
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 (3.38m x 3.25m (11'1 x 10'8))
BEDROOM 2 (3.39m x 3.06m (11'1 x 10'0))
BEDROOM 3 (3.54m x 2.06m (11'7 x 6'9))